What this article covers:
- General FAQ for Monetizing Servers
General FAQ for Monetizing Servers
WHY CAN’T MY SERVER ENABLE SERVER SUBSCRIPTIONS?
To be eligible for Server Subscriptions your account must meet the requirements below. We look at a number of safety and security signals for each account. This is not an exhaustive list, but examples that we offer for transparency and ease of understanding.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Your account must be in good standing. Good standing includes but is not limited to:
- You are not actively violating any of Discord’s Terms or Guidelines.
- Your account has not received a safety violation in the past 30 days
- Your account has not been flagged for suspicious activity usually reserved for safety, abuse, and fraud cases.
- No outstanding dues or unpaid charges owed to Discord
- You must have both your email and phone number verified
- You must have Two Factor Authentication enabled
Please visit the Monetization Terms & Server Subscription Policy for more info.
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL I GET FROM EACH SERVER SUBSCRIPTION ?
Discord has a 90 / 10 split, meaning you will receive 90% of the money from each membership and Discord will keep 10%. Keep in mind, there are various fees that will impact your final payment amount.
For more info on Server Subscriptions click here.
WHEN WILL SERVER SUBSCRIPTIONS BE AVAILABLE IN MORE COUNTRIES?
We are working to make Server Subscriptions available to more creators in more countries but we are not able to share any dates at this time.